Kings of speed

egreen024

I got a laugh when some of you so called high performance go fast bass boat owners brag about how fast your boat go. Well, reason is, because if I was a a lot richer than I am I would buy a pontoon boat go to our April tournament and leave you all on my wake. Yes, you read right a "pontoon boat" that can go up to 91 mph.
Boating world magazine, has an article about these "Speed Kings", it goes something like this: There are performance oriented pontoons boats and there are high performance pontoons. The undisputed Kings of speed in the pontoon world are Playcraft boats. In 2009 at lake of the Ozarks shootout, four playcraft pontoons won their classes at speeds up to 91MPH. Their newest model, the Scorpion Xtreme 2800 won its class with a top speed of 70MPH, in the shootout for pontoons with only two logs (to check out the boating world test video of this model, go to www.boatingworld.com and click on videos). South Bay's Trifecta has set a number of speed records up to 88MPH, mostely with sterndrives. You can see a video on the company's web site of a boat powered by a performance stern with through-transom exhaust, blastering out of the hole and charging across the water. So, to conclude, if I hit the lotto I will put you all and your so called high performance bass boat to tears. AHAHAHAHAH