Koppers Frog

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
Company: Koppers Fishing and Tackle Corp.
369 Lang Blvd.
Grand Island, N.Y.
www.koppersfishing.com

Class: Topwater
Lure: Koppers Frog
Color: Bullfrog
Wgt: 1/2 oz.
Line: 15 lb.
Reel: Baitcaster
Rod: Med. Light
Cond. Cloudy, 80 degrees
Water: Stained, and 82.6 degrees
Wind: East at 12 mph.
Lake:
Enid Reservoir Miss.

This lure turned out to be one of the best topwaters I have used. It stands on it's end, due to the weight in the rear cavity. Reminds me of one of the old toothpick topwaters. When the retrieve is started, ( a slight jerking motion ), the lure works almost the same way a Zara Spook does. You can actually make this lure, "Walk-The-Dog", just like a spook. Very impressive action. Not only was it impressive to me, but on the second cast using it, I caught a nice 2 lb. bass, so it satisfied the bass also. There were two of us in the boat today, and my partner asked where he could get one of these. I immediately gave him the web address above, and told him to get online and check out the whole site.
I would most definately recommend this lure to a friend for a great topwater bait. I would like to take this time to thank Koppers Fishing and Tackle Corp. for the oppurtunity to do this review for them. With two boxes of topwater lures on my boat, and this being my favorite form of bass fishing, I can assure you that this will be in my box from this point on.

Thank You,
Randy Nichols
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________