Liberals Are Killing the Housing Market

Eesctom

BBM Current Events Admiral
I do not want to see one more penny spent to keep people in their homes and I sure do not want to see any money spent on subsidies for affordable housing. We have prices plummeting and somehow we need to subsidize people to buy homes? If they can't afford a home at these levels then they should be renting.

And I'm damn near ready to lose it over these liberal foreclosure defense attorneys who somehow think they are doing the Lord's work by trying to keep people in their homes who obtained it by fraud and haven't paid in over a year. They cannot afford it and won't be able to afford it unless they hit the lottery so lets just keep the tax dollars out of their hands.

The best and only solution is to let nature take its course, run these things through the foreclosure process and get them sold to people who can afford them and then and only then will the inventory dwindle and prices stabilize.

And I also am getting sick of the propaganda about how people can't afford loans. True, many loans from here on out are going to require a 20% down payment. What they aren't telling you is that first time homebuyers can apply for FHA loans that require only about a 5% downpayment. I have no problem with the FHA because it fills a gap for responsible people to buy their first home. You won't hear this on the news bacause they want a return to the heyday where the cook can apply for a mortgage on a $500,000.00 home from a mortgage broker who will have no problem getting a fraudulent appraisal and halp them game the system.

OK that is the end of my rant. Please feel free to add to it if you are equally as annoyed as I am.