Lucky Strike Paddle Tails

90% of the time I attemopt to throw something that the bass hasn't seen so much that he practically knows the length,color and what line its being thrown on.

Well I came across the Lucky Strike Paddle Tails and my first thought was "Hmmmmm.....this could be interesting"

Well it turns out that I was right and made a good choice trying some of these. What I very much liked about the paddle tail was the fact that the taile size versus the worm size was pretty dang good. I have used worms before where the tail overcome the worm if you know what I mean or the tail was just to small and didnt impart an action to the worm. Well with the Lucky Strike paddle tail its just about perfect for a worm that will produce a different look and vibration that the bass hasnt seen every day. If you rip the worm you can really feel the tail go to work. That tells me that the vibes it sends out will get a bass's attention especially in stained or muddy water.

Also the size is just about perfect. I have always been a fan of a worm in the 5 -7" category. Reason being I want to appeal to every bass out there and I feel like this size will do the best job.

The plastic in this worm has just about the best balance of being supple but at the same time is strong enough to not promote tearing like some of the heavily salted worms do.

The only drawback to this worm is its not real grass friendly. It lends itself more to a bottom that is relativley weed or grass free.

To sum it up it definately has a place in my tackle box. Give some a try the next time out.