Michael Moore is?

• Scumbag Anti American

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Just What the Country Needs

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

NMfishFinder

New Mexico Fishing Report Officer
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore, in an interview with CNN's Larry King, compared the suspected WikiLeaks source Bradley Manning with witnesses of Nazi atrocities testifying at Nuremberg.

"He essentially followed the Nuremberg principles," Moore claimed, "which is when you see something going on like this, when you see war crimes being committed, when you see lies being told in order to bring a country to war, you have to speak out against it."

Moore thought that Manning "is exactly who we want in our armed forces," and deserves the Profile in Courage award for helping to make the WikiLeaks public knowledge. "You can't just line up and be a good German and do what you're told to do," Moore said in defense of Manning's audacity.

The liberal filmmaker appeared on King's show last Tuesday, and the news hour was re-aired Sunday night. Moore answered questions from King and from viewers themselves on topics ranging from the BP oil spill to the Arizona immigration law to the WikiLeaks scandal.

Moore thought the Arizona immigration law "disgusting," and added that he planned to boycott the state, by not having his films screened there, until the law is changed. When King pointed out that most of the immigrants in the past, including his own ancestors, immigrated legally to America, Moore had the audacity to challenge his assumption.

"Well, I don't know about your [ancestors]," Moore told King. "Can you prove that Larry?" King then deflated his challenge. "Yes, I got the documents. They came on a ship. They registered. I've been to Ellis Island. Yes, they did."

When King asked him about the BP oil spill, Moore attacked the oil companies and then maintained that oil should not be owned by private corporations.

"I don't think any corporation, any oil company, should be able to own this precious and disappearing resource," Moore claimed. "This stuff belongs to the people, just like the air belongs to the people, the water belongs to the people, the resources under the ground, the minerals – all of that belongs to the people, not to any one company."