Stratos Wiring Diagram

I have been looking for high quality wiring diagrams for quite some time now, and today I finally found them. (My boat is a 93 Stratos 201PRO XL with a Johnson 200GT).

These are essentially the same diagrams that are located on this board elswhere. However, the ones on this board are all in .jpg format that when printed on letter size paper, everything is so blurry you can hardly read them.

The ones I got my hands on today are in .pdf form and are of excellent quality. In fact, I printed all of them on 11 x 17 paper and they don't show any of the blurry effect you get when you print the .jpg version.

Anyway, I tried to upload them to the board, but it wont let me because they exceed the size requirements of the board. There are 7 diagrams total, the largest being 69k in size.

If anyone wants a copy, send me a message with your email address and ask nicely for them. Bettter yet, if one of the administrators of this board can give me a shout, maybe I can send them and they can post them as a sticky so everyone can download them.

I only ask for credit for uploading them, nothing else. This board has been a help to me and I would like to return the favor.

Last edited by a moderator: