Old Ranger prop help

Ynot

Hello all, new to the site. Ok I have recently got a used boat after not owning a boat in over ten years. I have a 93 Ranger 374v with same year Johnson 150 fast strike. I am currently a firefighter in Iraq and only been in the boat while home on r&r for two weeks. The prop looks like it has been damaged and the previous owner filed the edges down to take out the chips. Not knowing much (but knowing enough) this cant be good. I cant find any numbers or brand on the prop to tell me a size or pitch. The rpm seem to be a little high in the 6000 range (not completly sure if the gauge is reading correct) but it does sound like its reving high to me. This is some what unfamiluar territory ot me as the last boat I had was 20' with 200 mariner. I need you guys as it seems you a very knowledgable to guide me as to what diameter and pitch prop to look at. Also would it even be worth looking into repairing the present prop if it has been filed. Sorry for the long post (but going home in 3 months) and would like to have a ready to go rig. Thanks in advance! Tony!