Outboard Rigging Hose--dilemma

S

Skeeter1

For three weeks I've had on order this Gray outboard rigging hose for my Yamaha. I gave the company a week to ship. I called them, they said within a few days.. that was Feb.2nd. I called again Feb. 6th, they said first of next week...that would be Feb. 9th. I called today...guess what? They don't know when they can ship the item. I ask the gentleman if this was coming from a some remote area of China, and they would have to cut down a rubber tree or such to make the item. He volunteered to cancel my order... I agreed.

So, all afternoon I have been on many websites (T-H Marine brand) and made at least four phone calls trying to locate the flexible hose/tubing. They all want my to order 50' ...no less. I only need no more than 5" at the most. Do they think I'm going into the business of rigging bass boats with this hose.

I found that BassPro has it in 4' length for $29.99 plus shipping. When I went to place my order on line, entered my email address and password, they said I had used my 60 chances to order. Hell!, I never place any orders on line over 5 times.

Will try another day...tomorrow maybe.