Re: 2010 Gambler 21 XS

Klail

Hi-Tech Redneck
Seen this boat at the GSBO show on Saturday. Spoke with Mike about some of the changes on this one. He states there has been such a commotion about the Sterling name, that if a customer insists on "Gambler" being on the side of the boat, it can be done that way. Mike stated they only build five bass boats for every 30 salt water rigs (Sterling) and was wanting to combine the names. Both passenger and drivers dash plates are fully customizable. It can be done to accept whatever electronics, gauges, stereo etc are desired. The one in Greensboro had the Lowrance HDS 10 but they also had one with the Humminbird 1197. He stated the one he had at the show was fully tricked out for show purposes. Example the steering wheel on that boat is a $500 option and the stereo another $600. The strut for the console compartment lids is short and is mounted on the front wall of the compartment up to the bottom of the lid and takes up less space there than if mounted higher on the sides. The rear deck is 9" longer than previous models. I was thoroughly impressed with the rig. Here are a few pics I took while there. Excuse the shadow, I had the sun hood on the lens (like a dummy novice) with the flash indoors.