Reaction Innovations Skinny Dipper Swimbait

Laus3

Community Supporter
Boat
Mako 21LTS Bayboat
Had to review this swimbait as it is over shadowed by one of my favorite swimbaits, the Gambler Big EZ. Not gonna lie, I don't use it as often as Bass Pro doesn't sell the brand but man.... This lure sure catches some big bass with it's incredible action! Recently used it when I ran out of Big EZ's and I kid you not, caught the biggest bass of the day, over 5 pounds on it. It's a little bit more slender and has a tighter wobble than other swimbaits and really looks like a shad swimming along the water. Give these a shot, I promise you won't regret it!

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 11.30.43 PM.png

Reaction Innovation's creativity has once again developed a bait that will put fish in the boat when others won't. The Skinny Dipper is a soft plastic bait that can be effective in and around all types of structure. When you're faced with vegetation you can rig the Skinny Dipper weedless and swim it over grass beds or add weight to the hook and swim it through sumbmerged weeds.

The slender design of the Skinny Dipper coupled with the paddle tail creates a vibration in the water that bass cannot resist. The Skinny Dipper can also be deadly fished on a Carolina rig over humps and creek channels with grass and brush. The durability and size of the Skinny Dipper allows a hook size up to a 6/0 superline hook. For a different look, try the Reaction Innovations Skinny Dipper, you won't be disappointed.