Remote Control Nic

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
Well I finally went ahead and did it. Been wanting to upgrade my tm for the longest time. Had a lady that lives about a mile from me that fishes all the time. My wife used to babysit her kid. I asked her if she knew anyone that had a good tm for sale, and she said she did.

I bought a Motor Guide, 75# thrust, 54" composite shaft, remote control trolling motor from her yesterday. I looked at it on the BPS website, and just the tm itself lists for 1100 bucks. I got the aluminum quick connect base, 20 ft. of extension cable for my fishfinder, two remotes, batteries for the remotes all for 500. And it's still under warranty. I'd say I got a good deal on this since everything I've looked at so far was 450 and higher for a 55#. Now all I have to do is upgrade the plug on my boat to the newer style plug. Plus I have the transducer for my new DSI unit in the nose cone.

Now it looks like I have a 50mm machine gun with a torpedo hanging on the front of it mounted on the front of my boat. That's going to take a little getting used to.