Revitalize your hull

A couple of weeks ago I seen a product called "VERTGLAS" and was interested in how it would actually work. My hull is a little dull and has some oxidation present from the previous owner not taking care as to keep it out of the weather. I bought this kit and I will tell you one thing, when I started appling I was thinking I should have spent the extra $100.00 to get the clear to spray instead. Low and behold after about the 5th coat I was seriously impressed. The shine and depth of it is so close to new it is unreal. I will be posting some before and after pics a little later so everybody can check this out. I am a firm believer in this product now. If anybody has a hull that is dull and needs a face lift for that new look again I highly suggest this stuff. It only took a few hours to complete and the application of the third step is so simple. WOW is all I could say when I finished the 10th coat. It still looks wet and it is dry to the touch. The coats dry fast between coats, probably 2 to 3 minutes or less. Thats how long it took for me to take a couple of swigs of beer...LOL Check this stuff out, it is amazing.:cheers:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: