Sold my CURADO'S bought the Pro Tourney LEWS

webby

Well....I did it. I have been a true Shimano Man for some 20 years....and I have recieved excellent service from teh items I have had over the years. With all that said....I am a tourney fisherman...easily 10-12 tourneys a month and a lot of practice time in between- so I use what I have extensively. Now that ya know all that.....I made a decision to jump ship.......and honestly I could not sleep at night for a few days wondering if what I had purchased would fit the bill.....and work as many say they work...But I did it. I bought 10.....Yup! 10 new LEWS Pro tournament Baitcasters........sold all the Shimano Curado reels I bought last March( 200e7 Models).....and I must tell you....I am sleeping quite well. These reels are ......well, SURPRISING..to even me. I never really dreamed they would be. Highlights with these reels are this. Palming plate much more comfortable(which makes roll casting much easiler), the Handle is superior and I like the larger paddles it has. They are easy to find and grip. Freespool character of this reel is far superior to teh Curado...and last but not least....way under 7 ounces....Like 6.4 ounces of sheer enjoyment for me. Simply the best reel I have bought in a long time. I still stand behind Shimano making a great products.....but I will also say they have some serious competition right here. Just a little FYI! WEBBY