SPRO Little John

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
I would like the thank SPRO LURES for allowing us here at BBM the oppurtunity to do a field trial on their Little John crankbait.
I spent Saturday at the lake, and was able to do field trials on several items for the BBM Product Reviews. The SPRO Little John is one of the lures I tested.
The Little John crankbait in the 1/2 ounce, turned out to be a very good lure. The lure has a good design and very sharp hooks. I tried this lure on several different line strengths and rod actions. It seemed to work best with 15 lb. test, and a medium heavy rod action. It performs very well and has a great action to it. I wasn't able to catch anything on the lure, but that wasn't the lure's fault. The bite was very slow on Bay Springs yesterday.
Summary: The SPRO Little John is a quality crankbait. It has all the features a good crankbait should have. It has a good design, sharp hooks, and a really good action. We here at BBM are proud to add this lure to our field trials, and hope that information attained in this report will satisfy SPRO lures with the fact that we will be honest and trustworthy with our trials on any product. We also hope that our reviews strengthen our relationship with SPRO, allowing us to continue doing product reviews on a professional basis for this company.

Thank You,
Randy Nichols