Strange Day

Marshall

Got a call from my neighbor today saying he thought my boat was sinking. Arrived at the lake and the boat was barely up. We got 3 incessant of ran Weds. The bilge was full over the batteries, the storage compartments behind the seats were full wth the on board charger under water, there was a few inches of water on the deck, the top of the transom was even with the lake. I started bailing! Got the water out if the floor and out of the storage. Tolling motor worked, motor started, but the power to the bilge pump, gauges and lights didn't work. Hooked the trailer to the truck and sent my son to the public ramp and I took the boat down the lake. Arrive to find the Flint River Bass Club standing around their rigs. They helped my son back the truck down the ramp, help me drive the boat on the trailer. We drained the boat and they found the broken wire to the main power switch. All is well boat is at the lake house. 6 inches of wire a two crimp fittings and I am good. Many Thanks to the fine men who helped a newbie in trouble.