kipp

Boating Moderator
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Community Supporter
Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS
STRATOS OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS,

We appreciate your interest in Stratos Boats and thank you for your patronage of this high-performance brand of fishing boats.
After more than 30 years in the market and several changes in ownership, production of new Stratos boats has been halted as White River Marine Group focuses its resources on a consolidated group of high-demand performance fishing boat brands. White River Marine Group stands behind Stratos boats in operation with warranty, parts and service support. You may reach support for Stratos boats by either calling (870) 453-2222 or sending an email to info@stratosboats.com
If you are in the market for a new boat, the White River Marine Group family of fishing and recreational boat brands has an extensive range of quality models with features, performance and functionality to suit a wide variety of interests. Learn more by visiting www.whiterivermg.com
...This is really sad to me.!!.I had a stratos boat in the 80s..Think i will buy a stratos Boats t-shirt and cap..I know this is older news but i keep going back to it..RIP..