Stratos slimming down

Darth VMAX

Allison Boats Officer
Stratos Boats has always been one of my favorite brands and it still continues to be so. I think for the dollar you are hard pressed to find as good of a value and of course blazing performance.

While parusing their site recently, I noticed they have slimmed down their line-up some. Over-all it still has an excellent line-up whether you want to chase Bass, Crappie, Walleye or anything else with fins.

GONE is the Venerable 285xl, 185 Elite and 176xt (the boat that got fiberglass bassers in the price of tin rigs all started). The 276FS is gone as well.

The New Line-up:

the 201xl and 294xl Evolutions are back, along with the 202 and 210 "Elite" series. The new 189 VLO is the sole 18.5 ft "pad" basser and the 186xt has morphed with more options (most noticably a dual console version)

The Walleye/Multi-Species line-up is very strongwith the new flagship 326XF (actually an incredible rig) flanked by the mid-sized 386xf and 385xf. The 1760DV takes its place as the pint sized multi-species boat.

The "BIG" mid-sized 486SF is the lone true "Ski-n-Fish" boat in the stable.

IMO, some models will be missed, but in todays tough market, you gotta trim the waste.

Stratos Brings it again! :first:

201 XLE

294XLE

210 "Elite"

202 "Elite"

189 VLO

186 XT

That is a LOT of castick deck for little $$$!

326XF

BIG BOAT for BIG water!

Love the intergrated 10" Graph!

486 SF