Tackle4Tots

Ok folks first off I want to say hats off to Kevin that started this program a few years back. It is just a great gesture on his part to do this for the less fortunate kids that if it werent for programs such as this they would never be introduced to fishing.
Think about this.......how much do you enjoy fishing.....I bet its a Bunch otherwise you wouldnt be on this site........Seond just think if there wasnt a figure in your past that introduced you to fishing..........you prolly wouldnt have the passion you do now for fishing. So what do you say..........LETS ALL HELP OUT.
Kevins NON PROFIT organization has reached a point that he needs to be able to file a tax exempt form. I personally dont know what all is involved except for the money part, Think about this......we have over 1400 memebers........if everyone sent kevin $1 he would have approx 300 more than is needed to get this document filed so that he can continue to do this wonderful thing for kids. $1 plus a .43 cent stamp and you just helped Kevin get closer to filing this form so that the kids"Can smile and maybe be "HOOKED ON FISHING .......NOT DRUGS"
SO I challenge everyone to do this.