Thank you bullet 20dc

egreen024

I would like to thank Charlie for everything his done for me, here's how the events went, first I blew my motor, then my car and septic gave up and finances went down as fast as the stock market , on a good note you think maybe by next season I have my boat back running. well found a old boat with a 150 merc on it, called Charlie and told him they asking xx amount, he said even if something wrong with motor I brake even by selling it in parts, so I think it is worth getting it. I go get it and towed it right to Charlie's back yard. A power head for old engine was almost double what I paid for this boat (broken transon) trailer and motor, within 2 weeks we had motors exchange steering and pretty much everything else, all this without braking the bank, today is third week and motor is running great. I can tell you I have learned a lot from watching and helping, Charlie.It's a case to say that some people have brokers, others have financial advisers and I got my friend Charlie. More than my tournament director he is a friend, right up there along with my family. For those with any boat problems give him a call, cause chances are you have you boat ready has you wait, try any other shop and in cases like mine you get next season, Charlie get's it ready has fast as a BULLET, not only that but he sells your stuff as well. I might brake even at the end, and that is a great feeling.
When friday gets here, I said thank god for Charlie, it would be a very boring summer without might boat. So again thanks Charlie :cheers: