Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
OutdoorHub
The Angler’s Best Tool Kit: 3 Essential Tools for Every Angler

Fishing can be a fairly uncomplicated sport and hobby. When I was a kid I’m pretty sure my first fishing trip was to a local pond with nothing more than a stick, some fishing line, a hook, and some worms I had picked out of the ground. The modern Angler, however, needs quite a bit more to make the most out of their fishing experience, especially at the professional level. Angler’ Best has just the kit for the modern angler – the Angler’s Best Tool Kit. This three-piece kit contains 3 essential tools for any angler whether they are fishing in fresh water or out at sea and would make a great addition to any tackle box.

The Angler’s Best Tool Kit: 3 Essential Tools for Every Angler

The Angler’s Best Tool Kit comes with 3 essential tools that every angler can use on any fishing trip. The kit starts off with a pair of razor-sharp scissors that come with thick non-slip overmolded grips that will work great for cutting and trimming on tag ends, and jig skirts. The second tool in the kit is their pair of needle nose pliers for a variety of uses. The pliers also feature a side-mounted trimmer for cutting braided lines and cutting off broken hooks. The pliers will work well for both crimpings as well as for hook removal. Finally, the hook removal tool is probably the most often overlooked tool that anglers have access to. The one contained within the Angler’s Best Tool kit features a quick, safe and simple way to remove hooks from fish which is crucial for catch and release days. The hook removal tool creates fewer wounds and increases the chances of fish surviving.

All tools contained within the Angler’s Best Tool Kit will fit seamlessly with Angler’s Best “Lazy Joe,” which is a patented tackle box that conveniently places all of your essential fishing gear within arms reach on your boat or on a dock and can fit around your boat seat pedestal for quick access from your seat. The Angler’s Best Tool Kit will be sold for an MSRP of $44.99 and should be available from retailers nationwide.

The post The Angler’s Best Tool Kit: 3 Essential Tools for Every Angler appeared first on OutdoorHub.

Continue reading...