The United States and its future?

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
This is going to be a vent.............and i dont expect anybody to agree with me...

First off, i love my county, I love its people, i love its diversity......

but i feel if things dont change, i may find myself moving to a more common sense country, if i can find one.

How can men and women who have doctors office at their place of employment, which cost nothing to them, and its accessable to all their family members: Make the decision of Health Reform? Do you know who i am talking about?

How can you say our unemployment rate will not go above 8% then it tops out at 10.2% and now its 10% and your bragging on how your policies are working?

Can anybody tell me how our present government has produced jobs? Are you one of those who got a job or your job was saved by our American Recovery Act... Personally the only thing i have seen is 500.00 per signs along the road announcing that this is a recovery act project...You should have saved your 500 bucks and give to those who need it, but you find that it is easier to tax us instead!!!

Why would i want to make more then 200k a year ? oh yea, to pay for those who dont work and want health insurance....or the illegal who comes into our country to give birth.........we mush have a decent health care system now, seeing everybody wants to have babies here....i betcha they dont even pay for this expense and i bet you i do, somehow or another....

thats it for now, maybe i will vent more later...............