remington

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Champion 202
Was sent the U2 Pro formula for field testing:

Maker: O2 Marine technologies
Web Site: info@o2marine.com
Phone: 952-881-1330
Purpose: Live well additive that is "Non Toxic, Detoxifies Nitrates, Removes Ammonia, Chloramines and Heavy Metals, Replaces Slime Coating, Add Essential Electrolytes."

This arrived the day before I fished a tourny on Lake of the Ozarks on 10-23-10. The day of the tourny was some of the worst fishing condition I've had in several years. High winds and very rough waters had me really worried about the stress it was putting on my fish in the live well. The waters I was fishing were about 30 miles from the weigh in site and I didn’t think that they would survive the trip back. I used the recommended dose of U2 in my live well and said a small prayer. About 5-6 hours later of fishing and a God Awful ride back to the weigh in my fish were as lively as when I put em in the live well. All fish survived and were released alive and well. The fish appeared healthy and lively on release. I’m very pleased and impressed with this product. This isn’t the first time it’s saved me and sure won’t be the last. This would make a heck of door prize for the BBM Tourny (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge). I saw/observed no negative drawbacks to this product.

Regards,
Matt