Video: NFL Safety Jahleel Addae Catches Mahi-Mahi, Bonito and a Bull Shark While Fishing With BlacktipH

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
OutdoorHub
Video: NFL Safety Jahleel Addae Catches Mahi-Mahi, Bonito and a Bull Shark While Fishing With BlacktipH

During the NFL off season, athletes typically use the time to train and get stronger for the upcoming season, but rest and relaxation is still important and Jahleel Addae of the Los Angeles Chargers may have discovered a way to combine the two. In the video below, Jahleel Addae catches mahi, bonito, and a monster-size shark.

Check out the video below to see Addae hit the water with BlacktipH to go offshore fishing off the coast of Florida:

Read what Jahleel wrote in a post on Instagram about his first ever deep sea fishing experience:

“My first time deep sea fishing ever with @blacktiph was an amazing experience today.. Caught a lot of fish, but this Bull Shark by far was the most live catch I got my hands on! Make sure to follow @blacktiph for the full episode next week – Yes we released the Shark”

The post Video: NFL Safety Jahleel Addae Catches Mahi-Mahi, Bonito and a Bull Shark While Fishing With BlacktipH appeared first on OutdoorHub.

Continue reading...