won 2011 Z7 from bps need help

BigB

BigB here,I pick up my new Z7 i won in the bps tony stewart world of outlaws drawing in about a week. They have to finish up all the paperwork then its mine! Any tips on performance,upkeep, breaking it in,whatever advice anybody can give me would be greatly appreciated!It has an Optimax 150,lowrace 5X in the console, a custom boat cover. I think some associate sponsors of the contest are supposed to throw in some goodies. I used to fish alot of tournaments back in the day(the graphs used to have paper)that tells you how long its been! The nitro owners in this forum sound really happy about their newer nitros! Once i get her out onthe water i will be happy to share any information i can. I live 20 minutes from bps in st charles mo.Comments on their service department would be great. Oh one more thing, my Z7 has a custom bps tony stewart (smokeboat) wrap like a tournament sponser,its really cool looking!I entered the contest at eldora speedway in Ohio. Im rambling like a little kid sorry this is adream come true for me