You guys MUST be rich!

Firefox11

I can't believe all the super nice and expensive Bass boats you guys own! Is everyone on this sites pockets loaded with money? There is no way I can afford a 80,000 dollar toy!!! There is other expenses that I have in life, ya know.. How do ya'll do it???

I guess I am just a super tight wad, but for my fishing boats I have a tendency to lean towards old school rigs cuz they were what I was drooling over when I couldn't afford a boat. Now those same rigs are easily within reach, but I don't want to be challenged by feeding my huge 21-22 foot bass boat with gas!!! 60 gallon tank??? Ughhhh, thats 200 bux for a day on the lake??? That makes fishing every other weekend a tad on the expensive side... And how many of you guys fish with someone else all the time??? Normally I find myself fishing alone though I have lots of people wanting to go. So I can't see myself on a 20' boat with just me on it.

maybe I'm Stirring the pot a little, but the newer boats have too much "bling bling" for me too. I don't really like all the chrome, bling bling stuff. Its a fishing boat, not a show palace. As for speed, well.... I think everyone should be moving at 200mph myself! :D Are there any broke folks on this site?? Hahahaha.... Holla!!! :party0045: