2014 Nitro Boats - Funny Story

So I needed a new drain plug for my boat and visited the local marine dealer earlier in the week. Normally, when I go in there they have a bunch of Tracker tin boats, which are interesting enough to look at while your waiting on your part but not nearly as interesting as what I ran into on this visit. The showroom floor was packed with Z7's, Z8's and at least two Z9's (had no idea they even made a 9) and I can tell you right now those are some sweet arse boats! The Z9 looked big enough to mount a turret on the front deck or take your entire family (extended family too) and fish. This thing had everything you could possibly imagine on a boat along with a sweet paint scheme. Anyways, the guy says "let me put you in that thing today," to which I replied, "man I told my wife I was coming in here to get a new drain plug and she would kill me if I showed up without it and this boat instead." His immediate reply was "well, you'd be getting a new drain plug, so you wouldn't be lying!" :)

Anyways, at $46k+, the Z9 will remain a dream for retirement if I ever get there. Apologies for not thinking about snapping a pic for you guys, I was in la la land the entire time.