Allyda, Bass2Reds, Revenant... Time is almost here

Laus3

Community Supporter
Boat
Mako 21LTS Bayboat
Hey guys, I hope you have all requested time off to get together down here the last week of March. Allyda will be in town, sounds like Bass2Reds is good to go, I am off the entire week from March 22-28th... All we need is confirmation from Revenant. It would be awesome to have a picture of the Florida boyz all together.

I already spoke with Allyda today concerning dates. March 23-25th I will be on the west coast fishing for Reds with my wife's cousin who's a guide there. March 26-28th I am completely free and open to meet up with you guys. Let's finalize the date so we can get together. I see we have a "braggin rights" fun tourney just to talk smack and have a little fun. Each pitches in $10 or $20... Winner takes all. No L67 since I fish it all the time. I'm willing to fish your home lakes Revenant or Bass2Reds. I think I can catch em anywhere down here lol.

Really looking forward to hanging with you guys. Revenant, you live the simplest life out of all of us dude. don't sell us out bro!:cheers: