Cocoons Eyewear

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger

At first i was very skeptical on this product. I started wearing glasses approximately 2 years ago, prior to that i had always wore polarized glasses, so when it came time to wear my transition prescriptions, i was not happy on the water with them...

but at 300 bucks a pop for my glasses, i sure as heck didnt want to lose them. I tried taking them off and putting on some of my Oakley Polarized glass's and sticking my prescriptions in my tackle box. The was such a pain in the tail, not to mention, I could not see well enoght to tie a hook up; It totally sucked. Then i was always worried about falling on my tacklet box. I resorted to just not wearing any polarized shades. PERIOD!

Well, yes, even I learn some things at BBM, I had heard about the Cocoons but never did any research on them, there i decided to!

I contacted the company for information concerning their product, instead of taking months ( normal for some companies) , I was contacted within the week. Michelle Mcintire, Optical Marketing Manager, had contacted me promptly asking for my size. Not only did she contacted me, she sent me a guide that is easily readable and was very easy to use, to figure out the proper size of Cocoons to fit over your prescription glasses. I sent here back the information and within a week, i had the Cocoons in my possession!

Due to the promptness of Michelle's emails, I just know i have hit upon a company that would have great customer service, and so far, i have not been let down!!

Cocoons® is the leading brand of optical quality sunglasses and specialty eyewear designed specifically to be worn over prescription glasses. We specialize in a variety of OveRx® options, from sunglasses, to clip-ons to ultraviolet absorptive filters and so much more!
I was finally able to get the Cocoons out on the water!

At first i was reluctant to wearing what amounted to two pair of sunglasses, but i got tell ya, I could barely tell i had two on! This Product is the bomb, I could wear my prescriptions and yet had the ability to see fish thru the polarized Cocoons!

The material of the frames were flexable enough to right over my prescription glasses. The Cocoons come with a Flex2Fit Concept, so they can be adjusted to fit you perfectly!!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has had the same issues i have had!!

You can visit their website at: http://www.cocoonseyewear.com/

Maybe sometime down the line, they will donate a pair for our members to win, I say hopefully, because i am not parting with the pair i have received. hahahhahahahhaha