Finally Found Fish

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
I took the day Friday just to fish. I haven't been able to do that now in over 2 1/2 months. I wouldn't have cared if a hurricane was coming thru, I was going. Didn't take the big boat out. Just grabbed the pond prowler, and my brother, and we hit it. All I took was two boxes of different worms and colors, a couple topwaters, and a few spinners.

Had a freaking blast. It was colder than crap until the clouds blew out around 10, and it took a little while to figure out what they were hitting. But once color was determined, it all came together. And they hit from morning until we came off the water at 4 in the evening. At the day's end, we had caught well over 60 bass. Now I'm not going to lie and say they were big, because the largest one was about 4 lbs. Most were about 1 1/2 lbs each. But they fought like they were 5 or better. That's the most fun I've had this year I think. Between using worms, and a Orange/Yellow/Spotted Rooster Tail, the bite never stopped. The worms were red/blue tail, gold/flake/green tail. Don't have any pics because I didn't have my camera with me.

Didn't put this in the fishing reports, because it's not a state lake or anything like that. Just a little pond we go to whenever we can.