Fishing report

egreen024

OK. got to ramp at 8am air temp. 46 wind 10 to 15 mph w/ clear sky. lunch boat and motor doesn't start had to replace gas bulb, (was not pumping gas, but had spare) water temp. was 47 in the morning, my nephew caught a 3 pounder on a 3 inch senko (green) no more bites until pm about 2pm I caught 2 fish of about 2.5 pounds each and another of 3 pounds at 4pm, in the afternoon water temp was 50.9, on way back to ramp I found out I didn't have enough water to take boat out, only mud so drop off my brother on shore to drive about three miles down to a ramp on the main river, he back up trailer, I load boat and on way up trailer fells off ramp (this ramp (Chelsea rd is very difficult) push boat back into water and had him relocate to second lane on way up I hit a rock with prop with minor damage to prop, this was a good size rock right in the middle of the lane. I hope there's no other damage to motor, I was moving very slow to load up boat when this happened, other then that motor run perfectly with no crazy noises like in the past, so good job Charlie, another thing I notice is how much better trailer follows truck after changing bushings on springs, basiclly no side to side movement at all