Looking at buying a new car

genxer36

Lord of Tomfoolery
What do you think of the deal?

Looking to trade my wife's 2007 Toyota Camry XLE v6 with 120,000 miles for a 2011 Camry or may even look at the Ford Fusion.

Anyone have a relatively new 4cyl Camry? Just wondering how much get up and go it has? I wanted to see if the 4cyl would work for our needs. Much better gas mileage.

Since Toyota is offering 0% financing(which they hardly ever do). And this particular dealer is offering $2500 over trade in value.
It is time for one with no miles. Most of her miles where put on taking her 20 year old to the doctor in Atlanta. He had a liver transplant in Feburary.

Just seeing what others think of the deal I have been offered. So far I have been dealing through the internet. I think I can get possibly another $1000 off. They never give you rock bottom prices on the first quote.

These are the offers:
Camry LE V6 Automatic,Moonroof(sunroof), carpeted mats(I told her aftermarket would be a huge savings),Toyoguard protection $23,480 with zero percent finance, $21,980 if I take the $1500 cash instead of financing.

Camry LE 4cyl Automatic, Moonroof, radio with satellite, carpeted mats $21,876 with finance, $20,376 with cash back.