Pitch change...help Jay

Jay, I have had a 1997 200 Efi merc mounted on a 20.5 procraft dual console. I was turnin a 25p Laser II and it performed well at the peak rpm, 5800. I have since mounted a 6" manuel cmc jackplate and been through a couple of motors. I have recently purchased a 1998 200 Efi with a bobs nose cone low water pick up and Boysen reeds. The motor is fresh with less then 70 hrs on it since new. It came with a High Five prop 26p, I decided to keep that prop on just to see what it would do. Well hole shot is dynamite but top end falls short which I knew it would. 68 gps @ 5900 rpm. I want to get either a Tempest plus or the new Fury prop. What do you think about going up to a 26 or 27 p with one of those props and do you think it will make a drastic difference on the rpms? I know for every pitch you go up you lose 150 to 200 rpm. I really don't like turning my motor at the 5800 rpm, I'd rather turn 5650 rpm in that area. What do you think about this, You are the prop expert and I would like your input before investing into one of the props mentioned above. Thanks in advance for your attention on my delima.:cheers: