Stratos' "Pocket Rocket"

Darth VMAX

Allison Boats Officer
Anyone looking for a seriously fast yet small basser there is a 273DC for sale in TX. Strap a 150 on her and HANG ON!!!:D

Bass Boat, 1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator, 17.0 Feet, with 1999 Evinrude 115 hp ficht,
Nice 99 Stratos - not the kind of Stratos you buy from Cabelas, it is a 273 Vindicator. This is a much nicer model filled with floatation much like a Ranger. This boat blue books between 8 and 9 thousand dollars, check it on NADA, don’t take my word for it. I am not implying it is show room, it is not. It has been fished out of and has scratches and a couple of scrapes that are common on any boat that has ever been fished out of. It has one tear in the driver’s seat and two split seams in the same seat. It has never bothered me. The hull takes on no water and has not chunks or gashes that would make you think otherwise.
The boat rides realy smooth and has a good hole shot. The motor runs good as it should, the Ficht 115 which is if you don’t know, a direct injected motor and this boat will carry the mail when you need to, at 5/8 throttle. You can get there quick enough and you might burn a tank of gas a month if you fish pretty regular. Has an almost new 520c gps on a ram mount at the console driver, cost around $600. It has the two factory Lowrance x22’s, one in the console and one on the bow but they are not operational. The boat has a powerful 65lb Minn Kota on the front that is about 5 yrs old; has 3 new batteries, 2 deep cycle batteries, 1 starter batter-all marine batteries, on-board 2 bank charger, 3 blade ss prop. Boat includes everything you need to be legal with two fishers. Two live wells, all pumps work. There are no mechanical or structural problems with this boat, has a new cover that has never been used that cost $100.00, has 1 extra seats valued at $40.00 , Brand new spare tire, new Texas sticker just placed on boat.
Trailer is in good shape, everything works and bunks and tires/bearings are all in serviceable/operational condition. In other words . All titles in hand, no loans/liens. Asking $6,500
Randy 254-432-1322

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests