Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
OutdoorHub
Take Me Fishing Launches Fearless Fishing Line For Women

We recently published an article about Take Me Fishing and their recent research into women who fish for fun. In summary, they found that female anglers, in general, are happier than their non-fishing counterparts. In an effort to get more women on the water, enjoying the bounties of nature, TakeMeFishing.org partnered with Berkley to create Fearless Fishing Line. Available only for a limited time, this is “strong line for strong women.”

Women we love on OutdoorHub

In honor of National Fishing and Boating Week (NFBW), Take Me FishingTM, a national campaign from the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF), launched Fearless Fishing Line, a limited-edition fishing line created in partnership with Berkley. The line was inspired by research conducted by Take Me Fishing that showed women who fish are happier and healthier than those who do not.
Take Me Fishing Launches Fearless Fishing Line For Women

For now, Fearless is only available through an online sweepstakes, which runs from June 5, 2023 to June 18, 2023. You can enter the sweepstakes to win your own Fearless Fishing Line here. Some will even win a $25 gift card to cover the cost of their fishing license. Take Me Fishing is a campaign born from the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF).

SPECS

• Length: 150 yards
  • Strength: 10 lb
  • Type: Monofilament
  • MSRP: Free! (If you win)

If you want to pick up your own Fearless Fishing Line, you can grab some on the Take Me Fishing website. Be sure to give them a like and follow on their social media pages. Take Me Fishing can be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Go hook a big one!

The post Take Me Fishing Launches Fearless Fishing Line For Women appeared first on OutdoorHub.

Continue reading...