Wanted: Couple of Boat Forum Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightmare

Fat Basser has reluctantly stepped away from minding the store on the Bass Cat forum, due to other demands on his time and just so many hours in the week. We appreciate his efforts in getting the BC forum rolling and will miss his guiding influence there. Thanks again, Fat Basser!
:sign0021:

So, we are therefore now looking for the right person to Mod the BC forum to replace him.

We also would like to have a Nitro owner with the right stuff to take control of that boat forum. We haven't had anyone yet, since the re-inception of the boat forums. I know we have more than a few Nitro owners so this is a good time to come out of the closet. :rolleyes: I know there's a sprinkling of persons who have fun pickin' on y'all but it's just funnin'. Besides, on your forum - You Rule! :party0038:

Our general staff agreement in bringing the individual brand boat forums back on line is that we have an owner-moderator. Lacking that, any un-moderated boat forum would be removed. :(

Interested members should contact me directly at nightmare@bassboatmagazine. I will contact you back with information on those responsibilities. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.