1989 Johnson 150 VRO need some help with a issue?

deerhunter

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="MIDDLE" width="100%" align="LEFT">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="MIDDLE" align="RIGHT">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="MIDDLE" width="1%" align="RIGHT">
</td></tr></tbody></table>Ok I am stumped on this.I have had this boat about 2 months now and I changed out the fuel line and bulb as soon as I got it I also changed the fuel/water separator because I knew the boat had sat for a few years without being used.
Up until a few weeks ago the boat ran great up on plane fast idles great.
I use sea foam in every tank and stabil also.
Well I forgot to turn the gas on one day and all the buzzers went off and after I figured out that the gas was off I turned it on and the bulb was flat I pumped it back up and it started but now when I try to get on plane it wont do it.
But if I let it run for 15 mins or so turn it off fish a bank and restart the boat it will take off and run like a new motor????
I also found out there is a filter on the motor that was loaded with crap bad I changed all those gas lines now also.
But like I said it wont take off and will plow in the water for a while and if I stop fish for say 10 to 20 mins it will start and run great the rest of the day.
I see some melting of a coil could that be it? I am at a loss at what it could be.
I also drained all the carb bowls thinking it may have crap in them.
sorry for the long post.