A new breed of Nitro Builders

Hello all,
By the sales orders comming in, I feel really blessed to know that people are noticing that our quality is better then it ever has been, and with the high cost of gas we are still tryin to keep up with the demand. We have cut alot of waste and thus have allowed us to lower our sales price to all of our new customers. We are hiring more people that really have a passion to move the Nitro brand to the number #1 top selling bass fishing boat in the nation.

I have taken alot of the questions and Ideas from the feedback, that I have gotten from all of the members of BBM. And from that I really feel that our Quality, Cost and Delivery have come full circle.

The marine industry has gotten smaller so we are having to fight for our market share. After building these boats, and then walking up to where they put the tarps on the boats to ship them to our dealers, I am really proud of what we are sending out to our customers world wide.

I must say that when I go to a boat dealer, no matter if it is an independent boat dealer or a Bass Pro Shop location. I try my best to find as many defects as possible. and figure out a way to fix the defect to build an even better quality baas boat than Ranger.

But I gotta say that I have not found but 2 defects in the last 3 years, and the defects I found, I told the plant manager about an in about a month the defects were fixed.

I went to a boat show this weekend and I could not find one single defect. My gosh I was really hally and the boat sale price was like $21,000.00 vs $37,500.00

God I love my job. Now that I have said all of this.

I want to ask one question and the feedback would be great.

What do we need to do to make Nitro the number #1 selling bass boat on the maket for 2011 and take the #1 spot from Ranger .

Everyone from BBM have never let me down before.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: