Bass Boats....Now and Then

I really couldnt figure out where this belongs so here we go

Can you belive how boats have changed since skeeter made there first one........that little narrow revamped boat with just enough room for a tackle box and a rod for 2 people............Look at the innovations that have come about. Kinda hard to belive that in just over 40 years that the bass boat has evolved into the machine that it is today and what it is capable of.

This same subject got me to thinking.........Look at ALL the people that gave it a shot at becoming a contender in the world of building boats.....

Alot of people succeded and some dint. I was remebering boats that I had seen in the past and now they are gone. How many of you remeber the Gemini.........do you know who fished outta that boat on TV.

What about a Stuery........betcha 90% of the folks out there aint even heard of them.

What about the Challenger boat........only reason it went under was ole Buster Dobbs...god rest his soul passed.......now that man was headed somewhere...........maybe would have been a contender for the top 3 spots.