BigDadyRods

B

Bonsaibp

A couple of months ago Randy aka BigDady Rods donated the making of a custom rod to BBM for a fund raiser. I was the lucky winner of that contest and the rod came yesterday. I know you want pic's but you'll have to wait until I get batteries for my camera.
Randy and I spoke about what I wanted and the various options and we decided on the rod for me. I told him I wanted a flipping stick , 7'6" to 8' with an extremely light & sensitive blank, low profile guides, a good low profile reel seat, split grips without front grip and a butt cap I can balance the rod with.
Well the rod came yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. It may be the best balanced rod I've ever held is extremely light and seems to be plenty strong (I'll know for sure the first time I set the hook on a Delta bass). This rod feels just as good in my hands as any that I've tried. The details like the guide wraps and my name are all perfect. I've never had a custom rod before and I may never buy another one off the rack again.
A big thank you to Randy. And if anyone i thinking about a custom rod they should get ahold of Randy at Bigdadyrods @ comcast .net or click on his banner at the bottom of our home page. You rock Randy:cheers::first: