Falcon FTO Tackle system

B

Bonsaibp

Falcon FTO Tackle storage
I’ve been using these boxes since I think 2005 when they first came out and am very happy with the results.
One thing that used to drive me crazy was reaching into a box for a crankbait, topwater, lipless crankbait etc. and having to waste time trying to separate them. And on several occasions the school that was boiling on shad was long gone by the time I got the rattle trap or jerk bait untangled. The Falcon FTO storage boxes have completely eliminated that problem. Now I look into a box without even opening it,and I know what’s in it (partially ‘cause I mark them but you can also see what’s in them through the lid). Then I reach in a grab the bait I want and that bait and only that bait comes out.
They are all made for specific applications, and with a couple of exceptions, perform very well in those applications. Among others you can get boxes designed for large, medium or small crankbaits. Jerkbaits, topwaters,lipless crankbaits, hooks and weights, jigs, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits all have boxes especially designed for them.
Most of them are well worth the extra expense for the initial purchase. I’ve been using mine for about 4 years and can honestly say except for one broken latch I’ve had no problems except for with the boxes designed for jigs, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits. I did not like the way the holders were designed. Some heads were too big to fit into the holder some were too small. If you use any of these baits with skirts with rubber bands or flimsy tie material be prepared to loose a lot of skirts the holders just tear that stuff up. But for all the rest of the stuff listed above and more in my opinion you can’t go wrong. Even though they are a little pricier at $11.00 to about $16.00 or so in the long run you can’t go wrong. Between the time saved not untangling baits , not to mention the lowered frustration levels and the fact that they are standing up to 4 years of use and some abuse I think they are well worth every cent. See their website for more info.....http://www.falconrods.com/fto.html

Last edited by a moderator: