Friendly Southeast Region Tournament

Eesctom

BBM Current Events Admiral
How many people would be interested in participating in a casual tournament for those of us living in Georgia, Alabama and Florida? This tournament would not be an official BBM Tournament but would be an informal get together to fish and have fun. Some suggestions include a "paper tournament" where we put in $20.00 an angler and then take pictures of our catch with weights to determine the winner.

This get together would be open to all BBM Members but it would mostly be geared to those living in Georgia, Florida and Alabama so that we could pick a centrally located body of water to keep the driving times down. This way people could come for a weekend without having to miss work and it would keep the expenses down as well. I would envision the tournament being somewhere in north central Florida since it would be within 4-5 hours drive time for the people living in the three states.

Nothing definitive is in the works at this point but I figured I'd post this up here and see what the interest level is.