Gut bombs!!!

Darth VMAX

Allison Boats Officer
The White Castle thread got me to thinking. What are your "Local" gut bomb joints?

Here in Wichita we have a chain called "Nu Way Cafe"

They are famous for their very unique burgers. The meat is Cumbley and pretty greasy. Very simple....meat, cheese, minced onion, pickle mustard.

They are also famous for their homeade rootbeer. They make it right in the store in big Kegs and its the best Rootbeer you will ever have (I am not a rootbeer guy, but I love this stuff)

We offer many things along with
our famous burgers. To view our full menu please click on the link to the right.
Nu Way Cafe has
5 locations throughout the Wichita area.

The NuWay tradition began on July 4th, 1930 at the same location we still call home on West Douglas. We still make NuWays with the exact same recipe using our patented cookers and we still make our world famous Root Beer daily along with our homemade Onion Rings. Our commitment to using only the finest ingredients and the highest level of customer service make us a proud part of Wichita’s heritage!
We now have 5 stores serving Wichita and the surrounding community where we employ about 50 people. We make almost everything we serve fresh daily right in our stores. We are proud of the great products we make and the wonderful people who work in our stores and we are happy you came to visit us online! Please take a look around and come see us in person soon!

Copyright © Nu Way Cafe. 2008