Help!

Dougw

I'm addin' pump-out pumps and plumbing to my 209. That is easy enough. What is proving very tough is finding someone to create the plate all the switches mount to. It's made of, probably, .031 stainless 7 1/4" x 6". It will have 5 square holes to hold the rocker switches and 6 round holes not including the 4 mounting holes.

Lettering.... The orginal was of course lettered and labled using what appears to be a screening technique. I can get the holes laser cut - no problem. But... the lettering appears to be a real issue. The local company I'm talking to may not have any experience with what I'm trying to do but - They tell me they can screen print it but... it won't last long at all.

Additionally - my boat has the Gambler gold rush package on it. Meaning deck cleats, light enclosures and the grab rails surrounding the windshields have been electroplated gold. I'm tryin' to get this Livewell plate gold tinted to match - seems to be a real big issue. They suggested brass plate.... I think it'd look gawd awful with brass.

At last quote the price is floating around 250.00 - 300.00 dollars for a stinkin' 7 1/4" x 6" stainless steel plate configured to my specifications and that does not include the gold plating.

Anybody got a source for this kind of work?