Jack's Juice

1FASTLASER

I dont know about the rest of you but I am always looking for a small edge......you know something that most people either dont know about or havent tried or whatever.

Being that I am a huge fan of scents this has been one area that I have experimented in tremendously.In fact ever since the inception of scents I have looked for the BEST.

Well I have finally found it.......Jack's Juice.

When I found Jacks Juice I thought hey here is just another player in the scent world but what they hell I bought a can anyways. Already in the boat I had several other brands including some not so well known brands and as well the major players as well. On this particular day I was fishing plastics and what better way to test but on a big le worm.

To say I was surprised is an understaement. Now I wont say the name of the other major brands I had and was using along with my 2 partners in the boat......both of which are very very good worm fisherman but I SMOKED THEM......NO COMPARISON. Ok you say it was just a coincidence....NO WAY....So I decided to give it a try again but in different circumstances and different people.

This time I had my partner use the Jacks and I was using X brand......Totally different conditions....including the lake was different. Again brand X went into the compartment and I went back to Jack's.

Round 3 results.......I got to thinking that this was just a weird fluke and I was on a good luck streak...NOPE.......Different lake again....different partners again.....2 in the boat again with me.......AND was using crankbaits this time........I SMOKED THEM HANDS DOWN.....

I know this may sound like a lot of hype but I gurantee you that it makes that big of difference between Jack's Juice and ANY other scent out there.

The Garlic is what I use on everything including my spagetti..LOL its that good and I use the Craw on the bottom soft plastics I throw.

I am so sold on Jack's Juice I will make this offer.........Get u some and try it.......IF you dont like it contact me and I will refund your money for it and pay for shipping........I am that CONFIDENT that I wont be hearing anything from you but...."Hey Dirk you wasnt chittin me on this stuff!!!!!!"