Johnson 200 is a little lighter today...

Today I took a good friend of mine fishing trying to find some white bass....we were heading to the lock and dam.

the waves were really big getting there gusts 30mph. really pounding hard.....I get between two islands where there is no wind for hundreds of yards.....very light chop (where I like to open'er up!) well going about 66-67 mph well going for another 200 yds and the motor instantly looses speed and has a constant miss in one cylinder....still ran....smelled fuel really bad.

well I idle back and fish some more...and its becoming harder to start every time....

Short story long.....I get back to my storage unit to put my boat away and decide to pull the plugs....all of them are the same besides one....it has tons of little aluminum beads all over the plug...(from my experience bracket racing cars) I knew instantly that was piston material.....

Sure enough....I grabbed a flashlight and shined it into the plug hole....yep there is a hole the size of a dime in the piston....

ok...piston is for sure shot...what would the odds be that the cyl wall is ok?

2nd...why would only one cylinder go vs. the rest the plugs and pistons of the other 5 look just fine? I checked the fuel lines and checked the clamps and sort... not sure of the number of the cylinder....but it is the center one on the port side.

btw...1999 Johnson 200hp
J200PLEEB
Carburated.