• We are currently submitting boat dealerships in our directory! Its a great way to get your boat dealership out there to our members!

Click Here to Visit    Bass Boat Dealerships

KOTG 2019 Sponsorship

Laus3

Tackle Talk Moderator
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Community Supporter
BBM admins,

It's almost that time again. With KOTG 2019 3 weeks away, Bassboatmagazine wants to continue to be a sponsor for the series. As most of you know from the past 2 seasons, a $25+ BPS gift card is donated once per month at every event (depending on how much money is donated) to keep our sponsorship active on their webpage and to display a BBM banner at every tourney on the sponsor wall. Kevin, I promise to send you a pic of the banner after round 1 buddy LOL....

I want to thank you guys who have contributed $5 per month in the past and ask you to send me your contribution for Round 1 of the 2019 season to my PayPal account so I can purchase the bass pro gift card the week of the tourney to raffle it off during the weigh in.

Please send $5 to my PayPal account: misterlaus3@yahoo.com. I think you can also send funds via my phone # 305 281 3622 to my PayPal account as well.

Thanks in advance boys....

Laus3
Ernie