Looking at buying my first bass boat need advice

JEFraze

I want to fish
Hello, I am new here and I am new to boating. First let me introduce myself I am a disabled vet. I have been fully disabled since 2006 so now I no longer work. I have always enjoyed fishing and now I need something to get me out of the house so I have decided to buy myself a fishing boat so that I can go fishing and ride around in the boat with my wife who will be fishing with me.

I am looking for a new boat and I have been looking at the alunium boat manufactures right now I am kinda likeing the Tracker Pro Guild 16WT. The main reason I am looking at the alunium boats is because of the price. I do live on a fixed income and I cant afford a $40,000 bass boat, also I do not need to run across a lake at 90 mph. I really dont have anything against fiberglass boats just there price.

I would appericate any advice you guys might have on fishing boats I sure could use it. I was planing on buying the boat after the first of the year sometime before the start of spring.

I am also trying to find a brand that has a dealership close buy where I live here in Kentucky. I have already run into some problems with that as some brands of boats do not have any dealers down here.

Thanks