Nitro boats sales rose 35%, Responding to emails,

Hello to all of my fellow BBM Members,

I'm very sorry I have not been online here as of late. So I thought I'd give you an update.

Nitro boat sales are up 35% from one year ago. Thanks to all of you whom are buying our products. The best quality preforming Bass Boat out there on the market.

I have to address a few issues real fast here. I can no longer check on a customers boat orders, It seems that I have been putting a bit of pressure on some boat dealers, trying to get answers for everyone. Well I need to talk to customer service.

As far as emails go.

Here is one from donnie from louisiana,

His question is

i'm interested in the Z-8 over the Z7 mainly for the room, comfort ect.. My question is on your web site you only show the topend speeds for the 225 proxs. What are your test results for the 200 proxs as well as the 250 proxs. I can tell you that i have to go to forums to try to get speeds and i have got all kinds of numbers as you can imagine. if the Z-8 with a 200 will produce 71 mph thats great that will be the boat for me but if not I will have to justify the 225 upgrade. Several people say the 200 on this boat is underpowered is this true? if so what are your suggestions, and would i be better of with a Z7. On the Z7 i'm hearing numbers from 57mph to 67mph with the 150 and mid to upper 70s Mph with the 200. Im also hearing that the chine walk of the Z7 is bad over 60 mph. Your oppinions are deeply appreiciated.
Donnie.

Donnie, This a question I don't have the answer to. If it was about how the boat was built it woukd be different. Not going to lie to you..

Do some personal test driving to see for your self.

As for the website issues, Corporate handles the website I don't.

Sorry Guys but been working 8 to 11 hour days 6 days a week to keep up with all of yourorders.