No pea hole

Boat
1989 Ranger 333v - 1995 Evinrude 130 hp
One fast its a 1977 model and no it does not have a standard pea hole,what its got is two exhaust holes high up on the mid like relief holes and water does come out them about like turning on two faucets at the same time,considerably more water i might add,yet straight behind the motor and in an area one cannot see unless they stand almost over the motor.
So no way of monitoring it visually while running or even sitting.
They do have baffles so not real loud,and no does not have the hydro mechanical lower as not pushbutton shifting someone must have replaced it along the way,along with some tnt tilt and trim and pistons.
It does not smoke at all once running other than actual startup,havnt a clue,as have double oil in it and blue staybil.
Hole shot is not superb with a 24 p raker and no whale tail.It will go faster than what conditions allow at times,I dont like airborne.
About 48 was about it the other day in 2 1/2 ft chop,cross direction winds,a tach I had neglected to set on 2 ,was on 4 for a v6,and no psi gauge as yet.
Ran it later tach was about 200 high,about 4375 and 48 mph,it would climb to over 5600 that I know just wouldnt let it out and keep it there.
That translates out to 60 ish ,with a raker deep that aint bad,for a 30 +year old motor.