OGRE Mfg. Fish Attractant

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
We would like to thank OGRE Mfg. LLC for allowing us at BBM to do a review on their product. The product being tested is their new Fish Attractant, "HERE FISHY FISHY!!"
I've used fish attractants before and was not impressed with the results that they claimed to have. By saying that, when I tried the HERE FISHY FISHY, I was able to do an honest assessment of what I was looking for in an attractant. This product is very easy to apply, and it stays on the lure for a great amount of time.
I applied this product to a plastic worm I was using during the middle of the day. Not only did this attractant stay on the worm, but it also seemed to cause the worm to soften a bit. Not that it was damaging the worm, but to make it better conform to the hook and give it a softer feel for the fish to chew on. Now I don't know if it is designed to do this, but it happened, and I for one like that. I put 3 fish in the boat using this attractant on the plastic worm about 1 hour. I had several strikes that I wasn't able to connect on. I tried the same color worm without the attractant, in the same area, and the bites did slow down. I'm not a big attractant user, but I was actually impressed enough to keep using this product.
Summary:
While not being an avid user of attractants, I was able to do an honest review on this product. It actually helped me by not using them on a regular basis. I was able to tell the difference when not using the product. In my opinion, when using products of this nature, that is exactly what you're trying to do. I would use this product again and would definitely buy a bottle off the shelf. While not being an avid user of these types of products, I may have been swayed by trying this. My hat's off to OGRE Mfg. for developing this product. And I appreciate the opportunity to do a field trial on it. I approve of HERE FISHY FISHY, and will be using it again.

Please Check these guys out!!!!!!!!

http://www.ogremfg.com

Thank You,
Randy Nichols

Last edited by a moderator: